About Victor

I am a catholic, currently studying business management in the SIM and planning to major in business finance. I am also in Economics society and Investors club

I will be taking real estate courses in July to make some capital so as to fund my investments. Basically, I will be a full time student/full time property agent/part time trader in the mid term.

I enjoy drawing Japanese anime, read mangas and watching anime. I have a large collection of mange titles. I like Japanese music, soothing instrumentals and R&B to keep me energetic.

Traveling is my passion, besides tasting delicacies from around the world; I love nature and like to climb mountains. Snorkeling, scuba and kayaking are among the water activities I enjoy. I am also very fascinated with the Japanese culture and will want to visit the land of the rising sun again.


Friday, February 29, 2008

楊宗緯 aka Aska Yang

Aska Yang(楊宗緯) is one of the participant in the taiwan talent show, 超级星光大道。He is a very fantastic singer and i was bought over when i heard his rendition of 曹格's 背叛 and 万方's 新不了情. Other than the fact that i like melancholic songs, the main reason was that he has very powerful vocals.

Due to falsely reporting his age, 22 instead of 28, he voluntarily chose to leave the competition, which he would most probably won. Fortunately, he gained immense popularity throught this competition. Subsequently, he was signed on by warner music and his cd is available in Singapore.

***HE IS HOT STUFF IN TAIWAN AT THE MOMENT!!***

enjoy his songs


楊宗緯's rendition of 新不了情


楊宗緯's rendition of 背叛


on an unrelated note, a spoof of 背叛

No comments: