About Victor

I am a catholic, currently studying business management in the SIM and planning to major in business finance. I am also in Economics society and Investors club

I will be taking real estate courses in July to make some capital so as to fund my investments. Basically, I will be a full time student/full time property agent/part time trader in the mid term.

I enjoy drawing Japanese anime, read mangas and watching anime. I have a large collection of mange titles. I like Japanese music, soothing instrumentals and R&B to keep me energetic.

Traveling is my passion, besides tasting delicacies from around the world; I love nature and like to climb mountains. Snorkeling, scuba and kayaking are among the water activities I enjoy. I am also very fascinated with the Japanese culture and will want to visit the land of the rising sun again.


Friday, March 14, 2008

Onemanga.com : site to fulfill your weekly manga needs!

Bleach 32 is out in singapore, it is basically about the epic battle between Ichigo & Grimm Jaw.

* try onemanga.com for your weekly naruto-bleach-one piece chapters!

No comments: