About Victor

I am a catholic, currently studying business management in the SIM and planning to major in business finance. I am also in Economics society and Investors club

I will be taking real estate courses in July to make some capital so as to fund my investments. Basically, I will be a full time student/full time property agent/part time trader in the mid term.

I enjoy drawing Japanese anime, read mangas and watching anime. I have a large collection of mange titles. I like Japanese music, soothing instrumentals and R&B to keep me energetic.

Traveling is my passion, besides tasting delicacies from around the world; I love nature and like to climb mountains. Snorkeling, scuba and kayaking are among the water activities I enjoy. I am also very fascinated with the Japanese culture and will want to visit the land of the rising sun again.


Thursday, February 28, 2008

prison break new season...wait a minute

Singapore version of prison break just started filming. There were rumors that there is a new cast (maybe only one) and Michael Scofield will not be around.

Here a picture of the lead...




Not exactly swaggering.

It seems Mr. Mas Selamat bin Kastari escaped from the toilet of a police detention facility, in the middle of a posh residential area. Impressive.. what are they doing there in the first place?

So people, you better stay clear of crowded places like your neighborhood kopitiam just in case he decides to bomb something.

On a lighter note, if he really has to bomb something in Singapore, I pray that they be the ERP gantries that are sprouting up all over the island. The gantries are definitely an icon of Singapore now. I will say more so than Changi Airport :)

No comments: